Monday, July 21, 2014

Time to get angry

This week's summer rerun features Angry Archie.  Let's start off with a video that he and Cal made for College Misery.

From College Misery, February 19, 2013

"Cry Me a River (of Flakes)" • Angry Archie & Compound Cal.





[+]

Cry Me a River (of Flakes)
Angry Archie & Compound Cal

You took my class
You thought you would pass
You didn’t know I checked the footnotes, no
So you took a chance
Cut n’ paste was your plan
You didn’t think it'd all come crashing down, no

You don’t have to say what you did
I already know
It’s right there online
Now there is no chance you’ll get a D
It’ll never be
And don’t it make you sad about it

You told me you loved my class
Why did you cheat to try to pass
Now you say that you need a break
Or else you won’t graduate

Flake I refuse
You must have me confused
With some other guy
You plagiarized
Now it’s your turn to cry

Cry me a river

You know how they say some things
are better left unread (like your paper)
But it wasn’t like you just paraphrased, and you know it
Now all of your whining
It makes an aching in my head
You should have used turnitin.com and you might not have flunked it

You don’t have to say what you did
I already know
It’s right there online
Now there is no chance you’ll get a D
It’ll never be
And don’t it make you sad about it

You told me you loved my class
Why did you cheat to try to pass
You say that you need a break
Baby, you won’t graduate

Flake I refuse
You must have me confused
With some other guy
You plagiarized
Now it’s your turn to cry

Cry me a river

Oh, oh, the damage is done
I guess you’ll be flunking

You don’t have to say what you did
I already found it
after class
Your only real mistake, I'm feeling ya,
But Wikipedia
couldn't save your ass

You told me you loved my class
Why did you cheat to try to pass
Now you say that you need a break
Baby, you won’t graduate

Flake I refuse
You must have me confused
With some other guy
You plagiarized
Now it’s your turn to cry

Cry me a river

[+]

Based on the Timbaland / Timberlake / Storch mix of Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River," this is a ready-for-college version constructed by Angry Archie and Compound Cal for CollegeMisery.com

 

1 comment:

  1. I still laugh out loud every time I see that ending: the F and the smiley face.

    ReplyDelete