Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday comics

Here's the pursuit of higher education in comic form.  Viewing life as a video game sometimes helps to make sense of things.

I know that I've posted lots of the Xtranormal cartoons about being a professor.  They can get a bit redundant, I suppose, but these are different.  They're made with cute teddy bears!

(This first one is a bit long.  Skip to the last 2 minutes for the professor to set the student straight.)



And another.



Yeah!  Give 'em hell, professor teddy bear!

Have a good Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. I never had such meetings with my students. They simply went over my head and complained either to the department head or the assistant DH. Those two often pressured me to pass those students, particularly the ones they liked. If I refused, the grades were simply raised anyway, usually without my prior knowledge.

    Yet, those administrators insisted that *I* was a lousy instructor. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete