- I'm guessing the email exchange with Walt was about 50% hyperbolic, am I right?
- "Regulars"? You mean you give more space to people who are on the site all the time anyway?
- Walt, darling, you have got to up the medication.
- There is only one true original. And Walt is not it.
- That's a nice fridge, Walt brags about. I wonder if it's as dirty inside as Walt's soul is.
- New feature? Didn't we beat the features down earlier when we made you stop doing JobFinder?
- Are you REALLY trying to kill the page, because "the Regulars" will do it.
- Wait, you mean to say the "Irregulars," right?
- I'm over Walter. Could you please give us more Weepy Wayne?
- I'm betting Walt is pissed at you guys.
- Whoa, so nobody cares about the cartoons on my door and if I don't have a window, I'm a loser? That's all Walter's got?
- Walter is a nut, okay, we all see that, but his thoughts on Deans are right on. Oh, and on cats. And offices. And students.
- That Walter sleeps in his office comes as no surprise to me.
- Of all the features this year, this one has the most potential. Don't fuck it up.
- Seriously, who does these graphics. If that's really Walter, I'd say you've captured him. If not, then I'd imagine you'll have a lawsuit on your hands. Slander, libel, whatever applies.
- Uh, I haven't got my invite to become a regular yet. What does it take? I've been called a frequent correspondent twice. What kind of a boy's club is this anyway?
- Oh, God, please don't post another 29 posts from Texas Dipshit, okay?
- I would pay real Texas money to get access to whatever blog Walter is planning. Ted Nugent as a spokesmen? Sponsored by Browning rifles? I'm just saying.
- I'd buy a Wicked Walter nightshirt.
- Are you seriously out of ideas over there?
- I know Walter, I really do. And he's easier to take online than in person.
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Readers have their say about Walt. (You can't unsee that graphic. I've tried.)
From Rate Your Students, November 18, 2008