Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Let's play a game with Archie

From College Misery, June 27, 2011


A New Angry Archie Game: The Real Mail Mablib

For the doldrums of summer, inspired by the whining about links, a fun mablib game for the CM wits out there.

And by the way, if you think this post is directed at you; mocks you; minimizes you; makes sport of you; insults you; marginalizes you; and/or is intentionally mean-spirited in a highly personalized and individualized way...

you are almost certainly right. Why don't you write Fab an email of complaint.

Dear _(Noun)_,

I don't like the way you _(Verb)_ your favorites and _(verb)_ their posts and comments, while _(Gerund)_ mine. I have a lot of _(adjective)_(noun)_ _(infinitive)_ to his page, and I don't _(verb)_ the way my _(adjective)_ contributions get _(verb)_.

Also, I _verb)_ really, really _(verb)_ the _(plural noun)_ that some people post. Could you _(verb)_ those people _(infinitive)_ so that I can _(verb)_ my _(noun)_.

I was so _(adverb)_ that I showed my _(noun)_ to my friends, and they _(verb)_ that you were _(adverb)_ _(verb)_ me by _(verb)_ my _(noun)_ like that. If you continue _(infinitive)_ then I will _(verb)_ _(gerund)_ the page. Then you will be _(adverb)_ _(verb)_.


_(verb)_ you.

OK kids, go to it...


1 comment:

  1. Dear Eyjafjallajökull,

    I don't like the way you Favor your favorites and post their posts and comments, while Strategerizing mine. I have a lot of dysfunctional dissembling to disseminate to his page, and I don't understand the way my telepathic contributions get lost.

    Also, I do really, really microwave the popcorns that some people post. Could you help those people to recycle so that I can insulate my attic.

    I was so hopefully that I showed my prescription to my friends, and they insinuated that you were probably channelling me by intercepting my synapses like that. If you continue to respire then I will continue corroborating the page. Then you will be totally bombillating.

    Toast you.

    ReplyDelete