Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday comics

A good evening and happy Father's Day to all.

What do you get when academic snark combines with Hummel figurines?  Precious Academic Moments.

Contingent Cassandra reminds me that f you thought Garry Trudeau had run out of great ideas, get yourself a paintball gun and think again.
Here's a new comic suggested by somebody on Twitter:  Prepare yourself for Savage Chickens.

There's this, sent in by Krabby Kathy.  At first, I laughed at the author's jokes because I thought it was pretty well done satire.  Then I thought the author might be serious.  That makes me laugh at him.

Have a good rest of the day.  Prepare for the next round of reruns from College Misery and Rate Your Students.


2 comments:

  1. Savage Chickens is pretty good...I'll be following now. Thanks for the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savage Chickens is, indeed, pretty good (and a balm to my soul after a semester in which I couldn't seem to write a multiple-choice exam that the majority of my students could pass, even though I wasn't trying to make the tea-partying things hard).

    As for Dr. Oppenheimer, I suppose he won't be joining the bit of performance art/satire/critique currently in vogue in Canada: underpaid professors applying in groups of 4 for the job of a recently-retired very-well-paid college president.

    ReplyDelete