Monday, June 9, 2014

Summertime, time, time, Child, the living's easy.

We made it through the spring semester and things are slowing down now that most students are gone.  I'm getting fewer emails from readers to post, which is no surprise.  That doesn't mean that we don't have anything to talk about at the Academic Water Cooler. 

We'll fill in with some "guest posts" from the past.  Summertime reruns, if you will.  Each week, I'll feature one of our favorites from the ol' CM and RYS days, either a theme or a person.  There will also be the usual Saturday news, Tuesday Twitter and other features.

We're starting big this week.  I'll have something for you later today.

By all means, keep sending me your rants, smackdowns and IT curses. I'll save them up and we'll have occasional weeks of all new material for your summertime enjoyment.

XOXO

Beaker Ben


4 comments:

  1. YAY! That's a great way to celebrate summer. :) Thanks, BB! I'm in the throes/throws of grading final exams this week, but after that, I'll start to have more time to write my angst out instead of eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see more Ask a Spineless and Clueless Associate Dean of Students
    (http://collegemisery.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-advice-column-ask.html) but I wonder if he would just have the same answer for every question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had planned to do more of those but they take a REALLY looooooooooooong time to make. However, that one was pretty funny. Now that I'm on vacation, maybe I'll have a chance.

      Delete
    2. Enjoy the vacation, Ben!

      Delete