Friday, May 2, 2014

Hi everybody!

Welcome to any new visitors.

I'm Beaker Ben.  This is by blog.  It is awesome, but only because we have some dedicated readers who send me lots of funny and infuriating (in a funny kind of way) stuff to post.

If you want to comment on stuff, go right ahead.  You'll need to use a gmail or other type of login.  You can send stuff to post by email (academicwatercoolerblog@gmail.com) or send it anonymously by clicking on the link in the right sidebar. 

We meander among different topics, most recently focusing on badministrators.  I'm bet you've got some good smackdowns to be shared, right?  Send me your best from the semester.

It's 2 o'clock.  Grab a cup and get in line.  Let's get started.

As always,
I remain,
Your humble moderator,

Beaker Ben


P.S.  I know what some of you are thinking.  Don't worry.  Everything is great.  Just welcoming new readers from Twitter who find this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment