Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday funnies

You've probably seen the funny student responses to exam questions, like "Find x" for an algebra exam and the student draws an arrow to the "x" written in the question and says, "here it is!"  Those are funny but I often wonder whether they are actually written by students.  Who knows?

This is a relatively new one from Reddit that is making the rounds and was reported by Jezebel.  While neither of these sources are especially trustworthy, taken together I believe they constitute a reliable source.

Image from Reddit.
Have a good weekend.

Oh, I forgot. there's this from the onion:
Professor Deeply Hurt by Student's Evaluation

OK, now go have a good weekend.



3 comments:

  1. "Chad must be entertained at all costs." (from the Onion)

    The scary and sad thing is, this article will be mistaken for serious reporting by students and administrators alike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That entire last paragraph exactly.

      Delete
  2. I think the Onion would have been funnier if I didn't know colleagues who DO react like that after reading student evals. I choose to view their course evals as black comedy. Plus I don't give a shit about what they think about the class as long as I can tell they've learned something important.

    ReplyDelete