Saturday, February 22, 2014

The sun never sets on the Academic Water Cooler

This is pretty neat.  During the past three days, we've had readers in the District of Columbia and every state,


(except Alaska, Maine, Kentucky, South Dakota and Montana).

We also have some readers from around the world.  Your not just reading Academic Water Cooler, you're reading the internationally renowned Academic Water Cooler.  Say it with pride.













I assume we'd have more people reading us in other countries if it were not for the Olympics.  This is just the past few days.  I've seen this map before with readers in South Africa and Afghanistan.  We haven't broken into the African and South American markets yet but they'll come around.  After all, if the Hobbits like us, we must be doing something right.


4 comments:

  1. hey ---

    what map software do i need for your class PS im that pin in the group of other pins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I'm pleased or annoyed that my mark in Australia is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. None of the Australian marks are close to my location, and yet I am here and read daily. Ergo, my mark is wrong, or at least missing.

      Delete