Monday, February 24, 2014

The Professor's office hours, now even more convenient!

If you've been hanging around for the past few days, you noticed my post about The Professor's virtual office hours.  It's a pretty neat idea - the founder of Rate Your Students sets up a chat room in a few minutes for people to, um, chat.

Well, I know how hard it is for some people to attend office hours.  You get so busy reading this page that you forget.  Don't feel bad.  Shit happens, right?  Well, me and everybody who built the internet are here to help.  Below is the actual chat room for you to participate.  It's virtual office hours delivered straight to you.  You can type stuff in the chat box here.  It works.  I promise.

UPDATE:  The chat room is now closed so I removed it from the page.  I hope those who were there had a good time.



2 comments:

  1. Beaker Ben, were you in class? We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to get a new license plate for my car. Did I miss anything important?

      Delete