Monday, February 24, 2014

The Professor's office hours: 10 am EST, Tuesday

The Professor, original founder of Rate Your Students, will be hosting virtual office hours on Tuesday, 10 am Eastern at Proffie Chat.

These are just like the office hours we hold with one small difference.  Interesting folks actually show up to his.

As always, mind the rug.

Now I can honestly tell my dean that I do everything I can to encourage people to attend office hours.

UPDATE:  I'm not sure what's going on over there.  Hopefully, something will come up soon.  Meanwhile, the show here goes on...


3 comments:

  1. I tried to attend, but there's a sign on the professor's office door saying he's "recalibrating." I don't know what that means, but I'm going to go hang out with my friends at Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I came bye you'r office but the door was closed. Im gonna say you were inaccessable to student's on your course eval."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same. Stopped by, but nothing was happening... :( I even woke up early for this. OK, I'll admit: I happened to wake up in time to realize it was happening, but still... sorry to have missed out.

    ReplyDelete