Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday comics

Good morning.  Get your coffee and a doughnut.  Relax and read the news.  Whether you are sitting at home or you snuck out of church and are sitting in the parking lot, it's time for the Sunday comics.

Mike MacRae gives us the students' perspective of Indiana Jones' classes.

In case you did miss church, here's an Anglican priest and Christ College professor, Dr. Deeks.


End strong.  Lewis Black on the dismal science and 8 am classes.

To be honest, there's not a lot of professors out there doing stand up comedy.  I don't know why.  You'd think that faculty would like that job.  At least people pay to hear you speak then actually show up and listen.


2 comments:

  1. I was once doing a demonstration in front a group of students at a college I was invited to. No laughed at any of my jokes. No one even cracked a smile. Turned out very few of them spoke English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The McCrae piece was excellent....I had wondered about that time off policy myself.

    ReplyDelete